Baker Road Bakery and North Fork Bed and Breakfast/Gifts

Lisbon,New York USA



Saturday, May 22, 2010

My blog address has changed....please follow me.....

Hi, after much work, my blog address is changed. You can find me at http://www.northforkbandb.wordpress.com/  Please save this address and come and sign up to follow me there. You can also see the latest blog postings as well as lots of new and exciting links. I will keep this up until I see all of you there as followers. I look forward to seeing you there!

Today I planted the window boxes and a couple of the planters. The yard is shaping up nicely. I was excited to find that a wren has moved into my new bird house which is located in the memory garden. Come and see me at the new address and let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment