Baker Road Bakery and North Fork Bed and Breakfast/Gifts

Lisbon,New York USA



Thursday, January 14, 2010

Had a great ski....

Tonight I had a great ski. Getting ready for guests this weekend. Working on linking and continuing to build the gift shop website. Things are slowly coming along. My first ever fund raiser starts tomorrow and I have a music festival for work this weekend. I'm co-chairing the festival which at times has been a huge amount of work. I'm glad I had a partner to work with. It makes things much easier. Tomorrow will be rehearsals with the concert on Saturday. It's all very exciting. I'm sure the concert will be as wonderful as ever. I'm going to be creating some new things within the next few days. I'm very excited about making them and then sharing them here. Time to finish the chores for the day and hit the hay. Tomorrow and Saturday promise to be very busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment